tagged, sort of by
So, after hard and long choice I decided to go with my Dragon Age characater, Nessa (duh, same name as my OC and my nickname, just coincidence, I swear!)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each personcharacter must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the personcharacters you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 person5 characters to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No garbage in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 person5 characters.
Bonus Rule by Poly : You can choose either the facts or the questions. Both are tiring.
(note by Zin : but I'll do both hurr hurr hurr!)
10 facts :
1. Nessa is the oldest sister in the family, but somehow her younger brother was the one taking care of her, when she was little. It caused her major heartbreak when he got killed. It's back then when she started hiding her true feelings with witty and sarcastic comments.
2. She can't whistle, which is a constant reason of Varric and other to make fun of her.
3. She enjoys the smell of candle wax, it is because she associates it with her father. He was always sitting late at night reading books at lights of the candle.
4. First time she saw Anders eyes glowing she thought "Holy crap, I never meet normal mages" and he scared her for a while, until they got closer. Of course, she never showed or told him how she felt.
5. She is crazy about anything shiny, also this is a reason why she is money crazy. Funny thing she never spends them, just likes looking at the mountains of gold in her house treasury.
6. When she was but a child she got bitten by crazy mabari hound, she still got marks on legs and stomach.
7. When she came to Kirkwall she used to have very short hair, as she saw herself as a warrior and protector of a family. Since they got their position and mansion back after trip to the deep roads, she allowed them to grow, what Anders aprooved much.
8. She never liked Isabella much, keeping her around just because she seemed to be friendly with rest of the group. Her opinion of Izzy being big bi*** was reassured after she run off with qunari book, leaving them behing with danger of a war.
9. She once had a big crush on a Templar from Lothering. His name was Ser Bryant, but since her whole family had to avoid the Order, it had no future.
10. She was having a weak spot for Fenris, but in the end she couldn't bear his hate for mages.
1- what is your favourite food?
Ugh, hard to say, but I do love cheesecakes. Best dessert evah!
2- what is your meaning of life?
For me, meaning of life is to stay alive and to stay by Anders side, as long as possible. Cheesey, I know, but that is how it is.
3- how old have you when you killed your first human? tell me how it happened.
My first human? I was 16 years old and it was young templar apprentice. He saw Bethany casting spells in our garden and would not listen to reason, when I asked him to not mention it to the Templars. I had to cut his throat and hide him in caves near Lothering. It was hard, bloody and scary and I still have nightmares about it.
4- If I poke you on the nose, how do you react?
I would probably poke you back. With my boot.
5- When you eat chocolate, you prefer bite or let it melt in the mouth?
Melt, it's so much more delightful when you can enjoy it longer. Like heaven on your tongue. Biting is for barbarians!
6- How much time to you spend in a bath?
Ugh, long, I can drive all my family crazy since I can sit there for hours.
7- Do you have any health problem?
I once took an arrow to a knee. I don't know why it makes people giggle but on rainy days it hurts like hell, and I am barely able to walk.
8- Can you tell me about your first time? (in a random domain)
I had a lot of first times! I remember when I first had to cook a meal. Gee it was a disaster. Whole kitchen was covered in dirt, the meat got grey and smelled like King's Alistair socks. Also I burned my left eyebrow in the process. Let's just say, Anders never asked me to be a cook again. Thank Andraste!
9- what do you think about a monoply party?
What is a monoply party? Is it some kind of perversion? Varric, explain!
10- OMG what is that thing behind you???
What, where? Ah, it's just my mabari hound back from his walk in barracks, he enjoys bathing in mudd and coming back with pieces of guards armor. Curious thing.
And I tag nobody because I doubt anyone did read this. Well, in case anyone would like to be tagged, poke me, I will add the questions.